Skip to content

Fire outbreak in Mogadishu injures two

Storyline:National News

Fire outbreak in Wadajir district earlier on Thursday has caused destruction, mountains of smoke is seen coming from the houses where the fire outbreak started.

The outbreak of fire is due to electrical faults as residents in Wadajir district confirmed to the media.

Families living near the area safeguard themselves and took their belongings away fearing that the fire might spread to their houses.

The local people in the area are making efforts to put out fire as there were no fire fighters that immediately reached the scene.

The owner of one of the houses where the fire outbreak started Dahir Mohamud Ahmed confirmed that two persons sustained injuries.

Wadajir district commissioner Ahmed Abdulle Afrah that his administration succeeded to put out fire and save properties of immense value with the help of the locals in the district.