2. Data We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect:
- Anonymized information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device.
- Specific actions that you take on our website, such as the pages you visit and the dates and times of your visits.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the anonymized information we collect to:
- Improve and optimize our website.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions.
4. Cookies and Web Beacons
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
5. Third-Party Data Processors
Our website employs third-party services to help us understand our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf, except to help us conduct and improve our business. These include analytical services for understanding our site traffic and site usage, cloud services for optimizing web content delivery and security, and services for improving the overall performance and serve static media files.
6. Embedded Content
7. Data Retention
We retain the anonymized data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it.
9. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have questions, please contact us by e‑mail at [email protected] or by mail using the address provided below:
Goobjoog Head Office,
Last updated October 24, 2023