Skip to content

Huge fire broke out of a market in Kismayo

Storyline:National News

Traders in Kismayo are counting losses after a fire razed down a dozen shops on Tuesday morning for destroying goods worth thousands of US dollars.

The fire is said to have been caused by an electric fault in a shop before spreading to adjacent other shops and reduced them to ashes.

A huge loss of properties was reported, as a result of the fire, which sent plumes of smoke into the air.

The exact cost of the damage caused by the fire is yet known.

Finally, Fire trucks from the Jubbaland administration have arrived and succeeded to extinguish the fire immediately.

Goobjoog News