Skip to content

 Two year old girl Suffers third-degree burns After Scalding Accident

Storyline:National News

NaJah Saeed Adan was taken to hospital with second- and third-degree burns over 30-percent of her body after a scalding accident.

Najah, two years old girl, was rushed to the private hospital after being burned with hot water at her home in Bossaso.

Her elder brother says he took his eyes off his sister for literally a few seconds when he heard the screams.

The girl’s mother, Hawo Ali Hirsi says she was away to the market when the accident happened. When her brother grabbed the daughter, the 2 year-old was already severely burned.

Third degree burns to the right side of hers face, neck and entire back. Her parents say they haven`t been able to cry yet they are still dealing with the shock.

“Don`t take your eyes off for one second that`s all it takes,” said Hawo.

She still has more surgeries to undergo. The family says they are in need of financial help.

The administration of the hospital said that Najah require immediate professional treatment.